Classroom Calendar Views
This web site provides the ability to view classes and events scheduled into any classroom within the MSU College of Law, by month and day. it is provided to allow students and others to view classroom activity by individual room, or by viewing groups of third and fourth floor classrooms together.
PLEASE NOTE: This is the first release of this system, and not all features are enabled. Please follow the procedures below to request a room reservation.
If you would like to reserve a particular time slot in a specific classroom, please follow this procedure:
- First, use the links below to search the classrooms for an open, available time slot with the duration you need for your meeting. The links will display the classroom calendars in a separate window or tab.
- Second, once you have found a room with time free on the date you need, send an email to the Events Office, EVENTS@LAW.MSU.EDU, requesting a room reservation for that date and time. Be certain to include the room number, requested date and time, and the duration of the reservation in 15 mintue increments (ie. I need the room for 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 45 minutes, 1 hour, etc.)
- You must submit reservation requests at least one working days prior to the date you are requesting. Requests submitted closer than two working days from the date needed, and requests submitted with missing or incomplete information, may not be processed.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your request and, if it is approved, it will appear on the room calendar.
Below are links to the room calendars for every classroom in the Law College, displayed individually, as well as by floor groupings. In the combined calendars, use the Month and Week tab to find a particular date you are interested in, click on it and use the and use the Day and List tabs to view available times for a given room. Hold the cursor over an appointment on the calenar to view it's details. You can also click on the number of the day to display a list of that day's scheduled events for a room.
Or if you prefer, you can look at the calendar of an individual classroom. Click on any of the links below to display a single classroom calendar.
Third Floor Classrooms
- Room324 (seating capacity 30)
- Room325 (seating capacity 42)
- Room335 (seating capacity 18)
- Room340 (seating capacity 24)
- Room341 (seating capacity 18)
- Room344 (seating capacity 18)
- Room345 (seating capacity 45)
- Room346 (seating capacity 43)
Fourth Floor Classrooms
- Room471 (seating capacity 120)
- Room472 (seating capacity 120)
- Room473 (seating capacity 100)
- Room474 (seating capacity 100)
PLEASE NOTE: This is the first release of this system, and not all features are enabled. Technology Services is developing a form to make submitting room requests easier, but at this time, please send an email directly to the Events department to make your requests. Links to allow you to download an appointment as a .iCal file, to send an email reminder of an appointment to an email address, and to subscribe to a calendar represent work in progress. They are not fully supported at this time, but we hope to offer those features soon.
For questions about reserving classrooms, please contact the Events office at 432-6955. For questions, comments, or suggestions about the room calendar web pages, please contact the Technology Services help Desk at 432-9292.